Starting from the version 4.3 we have integrated various changes and improvements in the new version.
This new version comprises the following improvements:
- From now on, the DocumentAssembler supports the retrieval and processing of mail attachments from OUTLOOK365 mailboxes.
- Documents can be converted to another file format without barcode processing.
- Post-processing can be performed after any job or after each processed file.
- Files that are written to the error directory during processing can also be converted into the defined target format.
- Source files can now be sorted by name or age for processing.
- If more barcode parameters have been specified in the variable target file name than barcodes have been read, the target file name can still be created with the existing barcodes.
- The processing of the regular expression of a barcode filter can be carried out in a separate dialogue.
- When processing a file, the interface also displays the total number of pages of the document.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Supported Microsoft Operating Systems are Windows 7/8/10/11 and Server 2008/2012/2016/2019/2022